Ed Sheeran stayed rent free at Courteney Cox`s house
London: Singer Ed Sheeran paid for his stay at actress Courteney Cox`s Malibu beach house with cups of tea during his time in the States last year.
The `Drunk` singer lived in the `Cougar Town` star`s holiday home for several months last year. While he didn`t have to pay his famous landlady for her hospitality, he made sure he helped out around the home and made tea for the actress, reported a leading daily.
"There was no rent but I made the bed and cups of tea and things like that. If you`re staying at your friend`s house, you should treat it like your own. Well, actually, that`s a lie - because I don`t make my own bed at home," Sheeran said.
The 23-year-old singer also set Cox up with his friend Johnny McDaid, Snow Patrol`s piano player and guitarist, after the pair met up in October.
And he confirmed the loved-up couple are happy together but there might not be wedding bells just yet.
"I will say I`ve never seen either of them happier. It`s great to see people you love in love."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles