Ekta, Tusshar too busy for marriage: Jeetendra
Mumbai: Yesteryear star Jeetendra says both his children -- TV queen Ekta and actor Tusshar Kapoor -- are so busy with their professional lives that they do not have time to think about marriage.
"For every father their kids are good. I think we as fathers have to say good things about our children or else they will beat us," Jeetendra said, jokingly, only to add that "but as a father you do have lot of worries for your children and it will remain till I die."
Both Ekta and Tusshar are not married.
"Today the time is not of arranged marriage, they have to find their partners. But they both are busy with their work so much that they don't have time to think about it (marriage). I can't do anything they will only have to do," Jeetendra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study