Ekta, Tusshar too busy for marriage: Jeetendra
Mumbai: Yesteryear star Jeetendra says both his children -- TV queen Ekta and actor Tusshar Kapoor -- are so busy with their professional lives that they do not have time to think about marriage.
"For every father their kids are good. I think we as fathers have to say good things about our children or else they will beat us," Jeetendra said, jokingly, only to add that "but as a father you do have lot of worries for your children and it will remain till I die."
Both Ekta and Tusshar are not married.
"Today the time is not of arranged marriage, they have to find their partners. But they both are busy with their work so much that they don't have time to think about it (marriage). I can't do anything they will only have to do," Jeetendra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law