Ekta, Tusshar too busy for marriage: Jeetendra
Mumbai: Yesteryear star Jeetendra says both his children -- TV queen Ekta and actor Tusshar Kapoor -- are so busy with their professional lives that they do not have time to think about marriage.
"For every father their kids are good. I think we as fathers have to say good things about our children or else they will beat us," Jeetendra said, jokingly, only to add that "but as a father you do have lot of worries for your children and it will remain till I die."
Both Ekta and Tusshar are not married.
"Today the time is not of arranged marriage, they have to find their partners. But they both are busy with their work so much that they don't have time to think about it (marriage). I can't do anything they will only have to do," Jeetendra said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated