Eli Roth bitten by octopus
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor-director Eli Roth was spotted with a bandaged finger after he was bitten by an octopus during a break in Hawaii.
The 41-year-old was previously forced to undergo surgery after he was stung by deadly sea urchins while on vacation in Mexico in 2009, but he faced his fear of the ocean during a recent trip to Hawaii.
Roth set out on a sea scooter expedition, but he was left in agony following an encounter with an octopus, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The creature is said to have bitten a finger on his right hand, which bled for hours, and now he has to keep the wound covered until it heals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside