Elizabeth Hurley selling off country farm
London: British actress-model Elizabeth Hurley is giving up the country life by selling off her farm.
The 48-year-old bought the rural property in England`s picturesque Cotswolds region more than a decade ago, and she kept cows, sheep and pigs there, producing her own line of meat and organic foods.
However, Hurley has now put the six-bedroom mansion and 73 acres of land up for sale for around $9.6 million (6 million pounds), reportedly.
Hurley also expressed her views of leaving the farm.
"I`ll miss sitting round the fire cackling with my friends, walking through the fields with my son, and the rose garden I created. But I`m taking my memories with me, so I`ll be Ok,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!