Elizabeth Hurley selling off country farm
London: British actress-model Elizabeth Hurley is giving up the country life by selling off her farm.
The 48-year-old bought the rural property in England`s picturesque Cotswolds region more than a decade ago, and she kept cows, sheep and pigs there, producing her own line of meat and organic foods.
However, Hurley has now put the six-bedroom mansion and 73 acres of land up for sale for around $9.6 million (6 million pounds), reportedly.
Hurley also expressed her views of leaving the farm.
"I`ll miss sitting round the fire cackling with my friends, walking through the fields with my son, and the rose garden I created. But I`m taking my memories with me, so I`ll be Ok,” she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya