Elizabeth Olsen not thinking about having kids at the moment
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Olsen may be getting married soon but she insists starting a family is not on her mind at the moment.
However, the 25-year-old `Silent House` star, who got engaged to Boyd Holbrook in March, said she loves working with kids in the movies, reportedly.
"I`m not really thinking about kids. I think, like, you just take it one step at a time in your life, I guess. I love working with kids in films," Elizabeth said.
"It keeps you on your toes in such a way that you can`t expect anything from them and you have to have patience and be creative," she added.
The brunette beauty has been busy making arrangements for her big day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!