Elizabeth Olsen to star in `The Avengers` sequel?
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Olsen is reportedly in talks to join the cast of superhero film `The Avengers: Age of Ultron` as Scarlet Witch.
The 24-year-old is said to replace Irish actress Saorise Ronan as the frontrunner for the role, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Directed by Joss Whedon, the cast of the `The Avengers: Age of Ultron`, includes actor Robert Downey Jr., Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chris Hemsworth and Scarlett Johansson.
The movie is set to release May 1, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you