Elizabeth Olsen to star in `The Avengers` sequel?
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Olsen is reportedly in talks to join the cast of superhero film `The Avengers: Age of Ultron` as Scarlet Witch.
The 24-year-old is said to replace Irish actress Saorise Ronan as the frontrunner for the role, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Directed by Joss Whedon, the cast of the `The Avengers: Age of Ultron`, includes actor Robert Downey Jr., Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chris Hemsworth and Scarlett Johansson.
The movie is set to release May 1, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!