Elizabeth Olsen to star in `The Avengers` sequel?
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Olsen is reportedly in talks to join the cast of superhero film `The Avengers: Age of Ultron` as Scarlet Witch.
The 24-year-old is said to replace Irish actress Saorise Ronan as the frontrunner for the role, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Directed by Joss Whedon, the cast of the `The Avengers: Age of Ultron`, includes actor Robert Downey Jr., Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chris Hemsworth and Scarlett Johansson.
The movie is set to release May 1, 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India