Elizabeth Taylor`s first wedding dress fetches 122K pounds at auction
London: The iconic wedding dress , which late Elizabeth Taylor wore when she married her first husband Conrad Hilton Jr., has been sold for nearly 122,000 pounds at an auction.
The final bid was more than four times its estimated 30,000-pound sale price, the Independent reported.
The cream-coloured, seed-pearl encrusted, cinched waist gown by legendary costume designer Helen Rose was worn by the late actress during her first wedding, when she was just 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film