Ellen DeGeneres buys USD 40 million home?
London: Comedienne Ellen DeGeneres and her spouse Portia de Rossi have reportedly splashed USD 40 million on a new estate.
DeGeneres, 55, and Rossi paid the huge sum for their sprawling estate, The Brody House, situated in Holmby Hills, in Los Angeles, reported Contactmusic.
The house which sits on on 2.3 acres of land, boasts six bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a pool, gym, spa, and tennis court.
The US chat show host, who has a large property portfolio, recently sold an estate for USD 21 million after buying it for USD 17.4 million last year.
The couple got married in August 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri