Elton John donates boots for auction
London: A pair of knee-high, black leather platform boots custom made for musician Elton John are up for auction as part of a bid to raise funds for human rights organisation Amnesty International.
The footwear, signed 'With love, Elton John', and decorated with a giant gold piano motif, are to be placed on Internet auction site eBay, reported Contactmusic.
To boost up the bids, John has thrown in a pair of tickets to see him perform at the Bestival festival on the Isle of Wight next month.
Other items up for grabs in the auction include signed memorabilia donated by Coldplay and Genesis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud