Emily Blunt gets $2 mn eco-friendly home
Los Angeles: Actress Emily Blunt and her actor husband John Krasinski have bought an over $2 million house, which is run on renewable energy technology.
The couple purchased the 4,177 sq ft pad in Ojai, nicknamed the `Shangri-la of California` thanks to the city`s focus on health and spirituality, back in June for $2,150,000, reports tmz.com.
The four bedroom pad is totally eco-friendly and decked out with state of the art renewable energy technology, including giant solar panels.
It sits on five acres surrounded by mountains and hiking trails, and has a brand new pool and spa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys