Emily Blunt gets $2 mn eco-friendly home
Los Angeles: Actress Emily Blunt and her actor husband John Krasinski have bought an over $2 million house, which is run on renewable energy technology.
The couple purchased the 4,177 sq ft pad in Ojai, nicknamed the `Shangri-la of California` thanks to the city`s focus on health and spirituality, back in June for $2,150,000, reports tmz.com.
The four bedroom pad is totally eco-friendly and decked out with state of the art renewable energy technology, including giant solar panels.
It sits on five acres surrounded by mountains and hiking trails, and has a brand new pool and spa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?