Emma Bunton`s date with Spice Girls costume
Los Angeles: Singer Emma Bunton went to a fancy dress party dressed as Baby Spice. She was accompanied by singer Melanie Chisholm, popular as Mel C, and says they had a gala time.
Bunton, 37, was worried that people will make fun of their outfit, but admits that they got a great reaction.
"Me and Mel C went to a fancy dress party recently and I went as Baby Spice and she went as Sporty Spice. We got all the old dresses out and it was hilarious!" Bunton said.
"We thought about it and thought it would be fun but then when we were actually doing it we thought, `What are we actually doing? We`re going as ourselves!` But it actually worked out well. It was very funny and we took lots of pictures. It was really good fun," she added.
Spice Girls, formed in 1994, comprised of Melanie Brown, known as Mel B, Mel C, Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Victoria Beckham. The group disbanded in 2000 but reformed seven years later for a reunion tour. They last reunited for the 2012 London Olympics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!