Emma Roberts fine after arrest
London: ‘Wild Child’ star Emma Roberts is said to be doing good after her recent arrest for allegedly attacking her boyfriend.
The The 22-year-old star`s father Eric Roberts insists that she is ready to start afresh, reported Contactmusic.
"She`s fine. We spoke. She`s good," Eric said.
Earlier this month, Roberts was held for allegedly attacking her actor boyfriend Evan Peters in a hotel. The Police released Roberts after Peters did not press any charges against her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar