Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield adopt dog
Los Angeles: Actors Andrews Garfield and Emma Stone have adopted a two-year-old golden retriever.
The couple was planning to get a dog from sometime and after the initial trial period, they officially adopted the dog, named Ren, Dec 24, reports people.com.
They have adopted dog from dog rescue named Spot!.
"They left and they couldn`t stop thinking about her, so they came back for her. And it`s true love," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!