Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield buy $2.5 mn house in Beverly Hills
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone and actor Andrew Garfield have reportedly purchased a 3,862 sq ft property in Beverly Hills, California. They plan to use it as their West Coast base.
The couple, who have become inseparable since filming ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’, reportedly bought it for $2.5 million.
The one-storey house once belonged to the late actor and comedian Dudley Moore.
One of the hottest properties in the real estate market, it boasts of four bedrooms, a swimming pool, and raised decking. The master bedroom and bathroom have French doors that open to the backyard and pool, reports a website.
It is also completed with wood-beamed ceilings, a brick fireplace and a stunning double-height roof in one of the reception rooms. The two guest bedrooms are connected with a his-and-her`s bathroom while the guest suite has an individual bathroom.
Situated in a privately-gated community, the house is considered one of the most exclusive in the neighbourhood and most private.
This is not the first property that Stone, 24, and Garfield, 29, have shared. They reportedly bought an apartment in New York last spring.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan