Emma Stone intimidated by Woody Allen
London: Emma Stone has confessed that she felt intimidated by Woody Allen while working under his direction on `Magic in the Moonlight`.
The 25-year-old actress, who stars in the legendary director`s latest project where she is appearing opposite Colin Firth, said working under his direction was nerve-racking because the cast were not given time to get comfortable with him, reportedly.
"It was hugely intimidating. I think after a while you get your sea legs a little bit, but there`s no rehearsal process, there`s no real getting-to-know Woody at all. You are just terrified. It`s all cold," she said.
`The Amazing Spider-Man` actress did not even meet with the director before she was offered the part. "I didn`t physically see him. He didn`t pull me into any room and he wasn`t there when I read the script. Someone gave me the script. His assistant gave me the script and I read it, gave it back to her and then left."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses