Emma Stone intimidated by Woody Allen
London: Emma Stone has confessed that she felt intimidated by Woody Allen while working under his direction on `Magic in the Moonlight`.
The 25-year-old actress, who stars in the legendary director`s latest project where she is appearing opposite Colin Firth, said working under his direction was nerve-racking because the cast were not given time to get comfortable with him, reportedly.
"It was hugely intimidating. I think after a while you get your sea legs a little bit, but there`s no rehearsal process, there`s no real getting-to-know Woody at all. You are just terrified. It`s all cold," she said.
`The Amazing Spider-Man` actress did not even meet with the director before she was offered the part. "I didn`t physically see him. He didn`t pull me into any room and he wasn`t there when I read the script. Someone gave me the script. His assistant gave me the script and I read it, gave it back to her and then left."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law