Emma Stone loves surfing
London: Actress Emma Stone considers surfing as one of the greatest experiences in life.
`The Amazing Spider-Man 2` actress, 25, is said to be working on an untitled Cameron Crowe-directed romantic comedy in Hawaii and during her spare time, she tried to learn it, reportedly.
"I gave it a shot. I was amazing. I was an incredible surfer. I also think it`s the greatest feeling you can ever have. You`re floating on the water," Stone said.
Earlier this year, the actress was seen hitting the waves with her boyfriend and `Amazing Spider-Man 2` co-star Andrew Garfield.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya