Emma Stone not a fan of Brits swearing, drinking habits
London: ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ star Emma Stone says she can`t understand binge-drinking and swearing which is so prevalent in Britain.
The 24-year-old actress is dating British actor Andrew Garfield but is not a fan of many habits of the Brits, reported Digital Spy online.
"Why is drinking such a big thing in Britain? Then there`s the `c` word - the `see you next Tuesday` word - it`s everywhere, peppering every sentence, whereas if you say that word in America it shuts down the whole room," Stone said.
On being followed by paparazzi, she said, "The hardest thing is that it makes me act like an (idiot) because I now have this weird level of paranoia that I never had before.
"You find yourself walking around holding your head up like you`re looking in the mirror - and your friends are wondering what`s wrong with you."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!