Emma Stone not a fan of Brits swearing, drinking habits
London: ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ star Emma Stone says she can`t understand binge-drinking and swearing which is so prevalent in Britain.
The 24-year-old actress is dating British actor Andrew Garfield but is not a fan of many habits of the Brits, reported Digital Spy online.
"Why is drinking such a big thing in Britain? Then there`s the `c` word - the `see you next Tuesday` word - it`s everywhere, peppering every sentence, whereas if you say that word in America it shuts down the whole room," Stone said.
On being followed by paparazzi, she said, "The hardest thing is that it makes me act like an (idiot) because I now have this weird level of paranoia that I never had before.
"You find yourself walking around holding your head up like you`re looking in the mirror - and your friends are wondering what`s wrong with you."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jaya Bachchan says filmmaking today is all about numbers
- Sidharth Malhotra in double action avatar for 'Bang Bang 2'?
- Ajay Devgn gears up for 'Shivaay', says each role is challenging
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study