Emma Thompson criticizes actors who take kids on different jobs
London:Emma Thompson has criticized fellow actors who take their children to work along with them saying that it was "mean" to take them around the world on different jobs.
The Academy Award winner, who has a 14-year-old daughter Gaia and an adopted son Tindyebwa, 26, told Day and Night said that one has got to work enough to earn their living, then just stop and that`s what she does i.e. just stop for long periods so her daughter gets used to having her at home, reportedly.
The 54-year-old Brit actress said that everyone was different and some people take their kids with them but she doesn`t.
Thompson added that she has always thought that her kids can have their own lives and it seems a bit mean to drag them into their parents`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to release on time, Producers Guild will not work with Pakistani artistes
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?