Emma Watson not worried about Janney`s past
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Watson, who is currently dating Oxford University rugby player Matthew Janney, is not worried about the latter`s past relationships at all.
The actress is said to be "infatuated" with him. She is even disregarding all warnings, which are being doled out to her by her well-wishers about him, reports contactmusic.com
"They had instant chemistry. People have warned Emma about his past, but she doesn`t care. She became infatuated with him immediately, and he loves her attention," Star Magazine quoted a source as saying.
The actress, who is known for her role of Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" film series, broke up with her ex boyfriend William Adamowicz last summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say