Emma Watson not worried about Janney`s past
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Watson, who is currently dating Oxford University rugby player Matthew Janney, is not worried about the latter`s past relationships at all.
The actress is said to be "infatuated" with him. She is even disregarding all warnings, which are being doled out to her by her well-wishers about him, reports contactmusic.com
"They had instant chemistry. People have warned Emma about his past, but she doesn`t care. She became infatuated with him immediately, and he loves her attention," Star Magazine quoted a source as saying.
The actress, who is known for her role of Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" film series, broke up with her ex boyfriend William Adamowicz last summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!