Emma Watson set to graduate from Brown University
London: `Harry Potter` star Emma Watson will graduate from Brown University this month. The 24-year-old actress` four years at the Ivy League school will come to an end on May 25 when she receives a degree in English Literature, reportedly.
Watson began studying at Brown University back in 2009, but in March 2011, after 18 months of studying, she was forced to take a leave of absence to continue her filming commitments.
During the 2011-12 academic year, she spent considerable time studying at Worcester College, which is part of the University of Oxford.
The British actress recently opened up about her experience at Brown University while appearing on `The Ellen DeGeneres Show`.
"I guess everyone in their freshman year is nervous and figuring it all out. I think people kind of took pity on me. She`s English, she doesn`t really know where she`s going. And Brown were weirdly protective of me.
"They saw it as their role to help me have that experience. I can`t really explain it," Watson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- Neeta Lulla considers National Awards 'milestone' of her career
- Susan Sarandon fights to save death row inmate's life