Emma Watson wants to go beyond acting
Los Angeles: Emma Watson wants to go beyond being just an actor.
The 23-year-old is close to completing her degree in English Literature and she is looking forward to using her free time to pursue some different hobbies.
"When I finish my degree, I will have a lot more time to pursue other passions, and I want to figure out what those will be,” she said.
"I love having something completely unrelated to the film industry. I want to find something that will let me use my brain in another way.
"I like connecting people who aren`t part of that industry. I love painting. So maybe I hone in on that and do more art classes? Or maybe something different.
I`m a board two certified qualified yoga instructor,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Easy tips to keep rugs, carpets clean
- Kriti Sanon denies holidaying in Thailand with Sushant Singh Rajput