Emma Watson worries on red carpet
London:`Harry Potter` star Emma Watson worries about looking elegant on the red carpet.
The 23-year-old star makes a lot of efforts to avoid wardrobe malfunctions on the red carpet, reported Contactmusic.
"Getting ready for an event can feel like a lot of pressure. You have to consider, `Will people see up my skirt? If a flash goes off, can you see through this?` So I`ll do a test sitting, a test standing... It`s nerve-racking. People really scrutinize...," Watson said.
"On the red carpet, I`m usually in so much discomfort - my shoes are uncomfortable, I can`t breathe in the dress. I don`t compromise like that in my everyday style," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof