Emma Watson worries on red carpet
London:`Harry Potter` star Emma Watson worries about looking elegant on the red carpet.
The 23-year-old star makes a lot of efforts to avoid wardrobe malfunctions on the red carpet, reported Contactmusic.
"Getting ready for an event can feel like a lot of pressure. You have to consider, `Will people see up my skirt? If a flash goes off, can you see through this?` So I`ll do a test sitting, a test standing... It`s nerve-racking. People really scrutinize...," Watson said.
"On the red carpet, I`m usually in so much discomfort - my shoes are uncomfortable, I can`t breathe in the dress. I don`t compromise like that in my everyday style," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside