Emma Watson worries on red carpet
London:`Harry Potter` star Emma Watson worries about looking elegant on the red carpet.
The 23-year-old star makes a lot of efforts to avoid wardrobe malfunctions on the red carpet, reported Contactmusic.
"Getting ready for an event can feel like a lot of pressure. You have to consider, `Will people see up my skirt? If a flash goes off, can you see through this?` So I`ll do a test sitting, a test standing... It`s nerve-racking. People really scrutinize...," Watson said.
"On the red carpet, I`m usually in so much discomfort - my shoes are uncomfortable, I can`t breathe in the dress. I don`t compromise like that in my everyday style," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online
- Shah Rukh Khan shares priceless moments with acid attack survivors
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season