Emma Watson worries on red carpet
London:`Harry Potter` star Emma Watson worries about looking elegant on the red carpet.
The 23-year-old star makes a lot of efforts to avoid wardrobe malfunctions on the red carpet, reported Contactmusic.
"Getting ready for an event can feel like a lot of pressure. You have to consider, `Will people see up my skirt? If a flash goes off, can you see through this?` So I`ll do a test sitting, a test standing... It`s nerve-racking. People really scrutinize...," Watson said.
"On the red carpet, I`m usually in so much discomfort - my shoes are uncomfortable, I can`t breathe in the dress. I don`t compromise like that in my everyday style," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter