Entertainment industry exploded into my life, says Lupita Nyong`o
London: Lupita Nyong`o opened up about her success on Vogue`s cover saying that it just felt like the entertainment industry exploded into her life.
The 31-year-old actress asserted that people who seemed so distant all of a sudden were right in front of her and recognized her before she recognized them, suggest reports.
Earlier, Nyong`o tweeted her picture from Vogue`s photo shoot and captioned it saying that this summer, she was totally covered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai