Ethan Hawke reveals unknown things about himself
Los Angeles: Ethan Hawke, who has reteamed with his `Before Sunrise` director Richard Linklater for captivating drama `Boyhood`, has shared little things about himself with his fans.
The 43-year-old actor says the number of films he has done so far are 43. He calls himself a feminist and a lover of candies but says he never had cavity, reportedly.
Hawke has published two novels `Ash Wednesday` and `The Hottest State`. `Boyhood`, shot over a period of 12 years, captures Ellar Coltrane from boyhood to adulthood (2002 to 2013) with Hawke and Patricia Arquette playing his fictional parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!