Ethan Hawke reveals unknown things about himself
Los Angeles: Ethan Hawke, who has reteamed with his `Before Sunrise` director Richard Linklater for captivating drama `Boyhood`, has shared little things about himself with his fans.
The 43-year-old actor says the number of films he has done so far are 43. He calls himself a feminist and a lover of candies but says he never had cavity, reportedly.
Hawke has published two novels `Ash Wednesday` and `The Hottest State`. `Boyhood`, shot over a period of 12 years, captures Ellar Coltrane from boyhood to adulthood (2002 to 2013) with Hawke and Patricia Arquette playing his fictional parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali