Ethan Hawke reveals unknown things about himself
Los Angeles: Ethan Hawke, who has reteamed with his `Before Sunrise` director Richard Linklater for captivating drama `Boyhood`, has shared little things about himself with his fans.
The 43-year-old actor says the number of films he has done so far are 43. He calls himself a feminist and a lover of candies but says he never had cavity, reportedly.
Hawke has published two novels `Ash Wednesday` and `The Hottest State`. `Boyhood`, shot over a period of 12 years, captures Ellar Coltrane from boyhood to adulthood (2002 to 2013) with Hawke and Patricia Arquette playing his fictional parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study