Eva Longoria gets her Master`s degree
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Longoria gladly flaunted a graduation gown after picking her Master`s degree from the California State University.
The 39-year-old star qualified in Chicano studies from the university.
The “Desperate Housewives” star took to Twitter to share her joy, and wrote: “Big day today! Very excited to graduate for my Master`s degree in Chicano Studies! You`re never too old or too busy to continue your education!”
She posted photographs of herself in the gown, and even posed with her parents, cousins and friends before the ceremony. She says she felt like famous fictional character Harry Potter.
"In my cap and gown with mum and dad! I look like Harry Potter," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Easy tips to keep rugs, carpets clean
- Kriti Sanon denies holidaying in Thailand with Sushant Singh Rajput