Eva Longoria gets her Master`s degree
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Longoria gladly flaunted a graduation gown after picking her Master`s degree from the California State University.
The 39-year-old star qualified in Chicano studies from the university.
The “Desperate Housewives” star took to Twitter to share her joy, and wrote: “Big day today! Very excited to graduate for my Master`s degree in Chicano Studies! You`re never too old or too busy to continue your education!”
She posted photographs of herself in the gown, and even posed with her parents, cousins and friends before the ceremony. She says she felt like famous fictional character Harry Potter.
"In my cap and gown with mum and dad! I look like Harry Potter," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion