Eva Longoria `misses` the Beckhams
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Longoria "misses" spending time with her close friends Victoria and David Beckham now that the couple has moved to London.
The 38-year-old became close to the couple when they lived here. She admits it was a shame for her when they moved, but she is keen to visit them in London, reports contactmusic.com.
"I think David and Victoria are an amazing couple who have an amazing reach around the world. It`s great that they use it to benefit those in need and what he has done with UNICEF is really incredible,” she told Britain`s HELLO! magazine.
"I`ve missed them not being in LA, very much so. But I`m so busy I haven`t got any plans to go over and see them in London just yet,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled