Every day is Father`s Day: Hugh Jackman
Los Angeles: Father`s Day is on the anvil. But actor Hugh Jackman, who has two children, believes people should shower love on their dads every day.
This year, Father`s Day is on June 15.
While kids across the world are busy planning different gifts and gestures for their father, Jackman says he educates his son Oscar and daughter Ava on how to celebrate fatherhood.
"Well, I just preach to my kids that every day is Father`s Day, so I expect breakfast in bed every day," a website quoted Jackman as saying.
In addition to these playful demands, Jackman also quipped, "I`m all for the patriarchal system."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'