Excited that my baby got her first tooth: Channing Tatum
Los Angeles: `Magic Mike` star Channing Tatum has revealed that his six-month-old daughter just got her first tooth.
Tatum, 33, whose wife Jenna Dewan delivered their first child in May, appeared live on the Ellen DeGeneres Show via satellite from New Orleans, where he is shooting his new film `22 Jump Street`
"She just got her first tooth. It`s like a huge thing and its razor sharp. I think she`s going to be cutting me very soon. But its as cute as it can be," he said.
The actor is a hands on father as his wife had previously said in an interview that he takes pride in his amazing ability to change diapers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?