Excited that my baby got her first tooth: Channing Tatum
Los Angeles: `Magic Mike` star Channing Tatum has revealed that his six-month-old daughter just got her first tooth.
Tatum, 33, whose wife Jenna Dewan delivered their first child in May, appeared live on the Ellen DeGeneres Show via satellite from New Orleans, where he is shooting his new film `22 Jump Street`
"She just got her first tooth. It`s like a huge thing and its razor sharp. I think she`s going to be cutting me very soon. But its as cute as it can be," he said.
The actor is a hands on father as his wife had previously said in an interview that he takes pride in his amazing ability to change diapers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'