Fame is hard: Kendall Jenner
Los Angeles: Reality TV star and model Kendall Jenner says she finds it difficult growing up on the spotlight.
The `Keeping up with The Kardashians` star, 18, admits the constant media attention is hard to deal with, reported Showbizpsy.
She said that she has a harder time in the spotlight than her half-siblings Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian.
"They got to live their teen years in a very different way than we did. They lived it normally and then once they were already grown up, they went through what we`re now going through.
"They even say to us: `If I was in your position, I would not be able to handle it`. We`re growing up and no one seems to want to accept it, but whatever," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Ram Charan matched steps with dad Chiranjeevi
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!