Fame is hard: Kendall Jenner
Los Angeles: Reality TV star and model Kendall Jenner says she finds it difficult growing up on the spotlight.
The `Keeping up with The Kardashians` star, 18, admits the constant media attention is hard to deal with, reported Showbizpsy.
She said that she has a harder time in the spotlight than her half-siblings Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian.
"They got to live their teen years in a very different way than we did. They lived it normally and then once they were already grown up, they went through what we`re now going through.
"They even say to us: `If I was in your position, I would not be able to handle it`. We`re growing up and no one seems to want to accept it, but whatever," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!