Fame is very bizarre: Kevin Bacon
Los Angeles: Actor Kevin Bacon, who has been a part of the film industry for over 30 years, says fame is bizarre, but it is to be accepted overtime.
"Fame is very, very bizarre. If you just got it all of a sudden, out of nowhere, you would be like: `This is very weird. Then you kind of get used to it and think: `This is what my life is," Bang Showbiz quoted the "Hollow Man" actor as saying, reports contactmusic.com.
The 55-year-old, who has a 21-year old daughter Sosie with wife Kyra Sedgwick, has featured in films like "Footloose", "Flatliners" and " A Few Good Men". He is currently seen in TV series "The Following".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!