Family blamed for Lindsay Lohan`s problems
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan`s lawyer Mark Heller has blamed her family for her problems.
According to tmz.com, in a letter to prosecutors Terry White and Spencer Hart filed with recent legal documents, Heller stated: "We, as a team, (can) help fix Lindsay Lohan."
He blamed Lohan`s legal troubles on her dysfunctional family and said they could not judge her "without considering the pain, torment and confusion, which Lindsay has experienced and has been afflicted with".
Heller also appealed to the prosecutor and the judge not to send the 26-year-old to jail for violating her probation.
"Lindsay will gladly be participating in intensive psychotherapy, submitting herself to regular screenings and contributing her time to the production of public service messages," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?