Family comes first for Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Actress Nicole Kidman says that her family comes first and that she "wouldn`t even bat an eyelid," to give up her career for them.
Kidman, who played Princess Grace Kelly in "Grace Of Monaco", said this when she was asked if she would give up her career for her family, similar to what her character did in the film.
"If it were the choice between my family and Keith, and my career, I wouldn`t even bat an eyelid. The most important things to me are the love of our relationship and my children," contactmusic.com quoted Kidman as saying.
The 46-year-old doesn`t speak much about her adopted children, Isabella Cruise, 21, and Conor Cruise, 19, she shares with actor Tom Cruise, but seemed like a proud mother when she spoke about the two.
"They (Isabella and Conor) are generous, kind and hardworking. And these are traits that I love to see in my children," said Kidman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali