Family comes first for Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Actress Nicole Kidman says that her family comes first and that she "wouldn`t even bat an eyelid," to give up her career for them.
Kidman, who played Princess Grace Kelly in "Grace Of Monaco", said this when she was asked if she would give up her career for her family, similar to what her character did in the film.
"If it were the choice between my family and Keith, and my career, I wouldn`t even bat an eyelid. The most important things to me are the love of our relationship and my children," contactmusic.com quoted Kidman as saying.
The 46-year-old doesn`t speak much about her adopted children, Isabella Cruise, 21, and Conor Cruise, 19, she shares with actor Tom Cruise, but seemed like a proud mother when she spoke about the two.
"They (Isabella and Conor) are generous, kind and hardworking. And these are traits that I love to see in my children," said Kidman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan