Family comes first for Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Actress Nicole Kidman says that her family comes first and that she "wouldn`t even bat an eyelid," to give up her career for them.
Kidman, who played Princess Grace Kelly in "Grace Of Monaco", said this when she was asked if she would give up her career for her family, similar to what her character did in the film.
"If it were the choice between my family and Keith, and my career, I wouldn`t even bat an eyelid. The most important things to me are the love of our relationship and my children," contactmusic.com quoted Kidman as saying.
The 46-year-old doesn`t speak much about her adopted children, Isabella Cruise, 21, and Conor Cruise, 19, she shares with actor Tom Cruise, but seemed like a proud mother when she spoke about the two.
"They (Isabella and Conor) are generous, kind and hardworking. And these are traits that I love to see in my children," said Kidman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'