Family is always the priority: Penelope Cruz
London: Penelope Cruz, who will be seen next in Ridley Scott`s star studded drama `The Counselor`, is happy juggling work and motherhood.
The Spanish beauty gave birth to her daughter, Luna, three months ago with husband Javier Bardem and Cruz says family will always be a priority to her.
"I`ve always been a very family person, since I was a little girl, that?s the way I was raised. So that will always be a priority. But I have to work, like everyone else, so I will find a way to balance," the actress said.
The mother of two wore a red Nina Ricci suit for the London premiere of the film, which also stars Bardem, Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz and Michael Fassbender.
Unfortunately for Bardem, the couple don`t have any scenes together in the movie.
`The Counselor` is all set to release on October 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan hails Yuvraj Singh, calls him an exceptional champ!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case