Family makes me the richest man alive: Brad Pitt
London: Father-of-six Brad Pitt says his family makes him the richest man alive and he has learnt about what having a family means.
The 49-year-old raises kids - Maddox, 11, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with his fiance Angelina Jolie and he says being a father has changed everything about his life, reported Contactmusic.
"You learn to value the basic beauty of family, of watching your children grow and evolve. Being a father has changed me on so many levels and made me more generous and alive. I see my children as a basic part of my life and it means so much to me to educate them and help them make their way in the world.
"I love being a father and all the responsibilities it entails. I feel like the richest man alive since I`ve become a father," he said.
Pitt also praised his own parents, Jane and William, for their influence on his life and the way they raised him.
"My attitude is pretty much shaped by the way my own parents raised me and my brother and sister. I feel that I was able to grow up with a good perspective and a good common-sense understanding of the world."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!