Family makes me the richest man alive: Brad Pitt
London: Father-of-six Brad Pitt says his family makes him the richest man alive and he has learnt about what having a family means.
The 49-year-old raises kids - Maddox, 11, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with his fiance Angelina Jolie and he says being a father has changed everything about his life, reported Contactmusic.
"You learn to value the basic beauty of family, of watching your children grow and evolve. Being a father has changed me on so many levels and made me more generous and alive. I see my children as a basic part of my life and it means so much to me to educate them and help them make their way in the world.
"I love being a father and all the responsibilities it entails. I feel like the richest man alive since I`ve become a father," he said.
Pitt also praised his own parents, Jane and William, for their influence on his life and the way they raised him.
"My attitude is pretty much shaped by the way my own parents raised me and my brother and sister. I feel that I was able to grow up with a good perspective and a good common-sense understanding of the world."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!