Fans demand Waldo Tunnel be renamed after Robin Williams
Los Angles: Fans of Robin Williams have signed a petition demanding the Waldo Tunnel to be renamed after the Oscar-winning actor.
Williams committed suicide last week after a prolonged depression. He was 63. The online petition signed on change.Org has been signed by 9,000 fans so far and still counting.
Fans think that the Tunnel, which has rainbow painted on its south end arc should honour the actor, who was famous for wearing rainbow suspenders.
The petition is addressed to Assemblyman Marc Levine, D-San Rafael to introduce legislation to christen the `Robin Williams Tunnel`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!