Farah makes Vishal Dadlani do `bizarre` things
Mumbai: Vishal Dadlani of the popular Vishal-Shekhar duo is busy working on the music of Farah Khan`s `Happy New Year`. He reveals that the filmmaker always tries to make him do "bizarre things", but their work in the new movie, he says, is the "next level".
"Shooting for HNY today! @TheFarahKhan always finds new and exciting ways to make me do bizarre and insane things, but THIS is next level," he tweeted Monday.
`Happy New Year` stars Shah Rukh Khan, Boman Irani, Abhishek Bachchan and Deepika Padukone among others.
In response to Dadlani`s tweet, SRK posted to him: "@VishalDadlani I am coming to see u. I have to see u do what farah is making u do. As Billy Joel would say.." Don`t go changing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row