Farah makes Vishal Dadlani do `bizarre` things
Mumbai: Vishal Dadlani of the popular Vishal-Shekhar duo is busy working on the music of Farah Khan`s `Happy New Year`. He reveals that the filmmaker always tries to make him do "bizarre things", but their work in the new movie, he says, is the "next level".
"Shooting for HNY today! @TheFarahKhan always finds new and exciting ways to make me do bizarre and insane things, but THIS is next level," he tweeted Monday.
`Happy New Year` stars Shah Rukh Khan, Boman Irani, Abhishek Bachchan and Deepika Padukone among others.
In response to Dadlani`s tweet, SRK posted to him: "@VishalDadlani I am coming to see u. I have to see u do what farah is making u do. As Billy Joel would say.." Don`t go changing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser