Farhan Akhtar is face of Yepme.com
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has been chosen to endorse online shopping portal Yepme.com.
When Farhan was chosen as the brand ambassador of portal, the creative team was keen to discuss and share the storyboard with him for his inputs, said a statement.
The team will be using the song `Tension kyun lete ho`, composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy as the jingle, as suggested by the actor.
The lyrics of the song are written by Farhan himself.
“Farhan has come on board as the brand ambassador for Yepme.com. He will be shooting for the video soon," said the spokesperson of the "Rock On!!" star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!