Farhan`s wife makes debut at LFW
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar`s wife Adhuna walked on the ramp for the first time at the Lakme Fashion Week here.
On day two, Asmita Marwa`s creations at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 were homage to those women, who stand proud with values and strength.
Known hairstylist Adhuna, 46, walked the ramp in pink palazzo with detailing and a satin silk cropped shirt.
The collection includes shimmer palazzo, kimono tops, off-white khadi kimono cropped top long kurta shirt, balloon skirts with shimmer, sequins dress. Men`s wear had samurai pants worn with dyed shirts and short sleeved kurtas teamed with black denims.
Designer Abdul Halder also presented his collection. Aimed at dressing up the women, the elegantly designed garments had gowns, embroidered maxis, paper bag skirt/choli, short dress, midi and maxi. The colour story consisted of white, pink, yellow, red.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan