Farrah Fawcett`s angel told Ryan O`neal to appear for interview
New York: Ryan O`Neal has revealed that his dead lover Farrah Fawcett spoke to him and gave him the permission to discuss the legal battle involving her Andy Warhol portrait.
O`Neal told said on NBC`s `Today` show that he talked to her in the morning before coming on the interview and she told him that he could do it, the New York Post reported.
He also opened up about how he heard about the jury`s verdict on the portrait.
He added that his son Patrick called him from the courtroom, texted him, and he was laying on the operating table, while there was blood running down the side off his face and then there were tears running down the other side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have your tried this colour-changing cake? Watch here!
- Whoa! You will be shocked to know how much Priyanka Chopra is expected to earn in 40 days
- 'Avengers' stars surprise sick fan—See inside!
- I was scared as I don't look like a wrestler: Anushka Sharma
- I constantly try to up my standard: Salman Khan