Fashion staple 2014: The white heel
Los Angeles: The resurgence of the white heel has hit big time in Hollywood this year with major style icons like Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Thandie Newton being photographed wearing a pair. So buy one and steal the limelight in 2014, but be careful while teaming it up with your attire.
White heels are usually associated with the 1980s era and the trend has made a chic addition to the wardrobe this year too.
However, one needs to be very careful while styling these pairs as they`re certainly something that can`t be worn with every outfit. The white heel has to be an extension of the outfit, with some small hints of white at least in your look, so it can be carried on through to your shoes, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
One of looks for the white heel this year was American singer-songwriter Jordin Sparks wearing them with her Clover Canyon dress at the 2013 BET Awards.
Pop star Miley Cyrus also managed to make the look work with her sexy and sophisticated Emilio Pucci look whilst out-and-about in New York City.
They were of course the perfect way to finish one of the biggest fashion trends this year too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala