Fatherhood changed Chris Hemsworth
Los Angeles: Actor Chris Hemsworth says fatherhood changed him “for the better”.
The `Star Trek Into Darkness` actor welcomed daughter India Rose with actress-wife Elsa Pataky in May last year. He believes he has grown as a person since then, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Talking about the changes fatherhood brought into his life, Hemsworth said: "Yeah, for the better. It puts things into perspective."
However, the 29-year-old actor is disappointed that he won`t be able to spend Father`s Day Sunday with his 13-month-old daughter as he will be busy working.
"I think I`ll be working. But I`ll see her at some stage, definitely. Have a little breakfast or something. She`s a bit young to make me breakfast. She`s only one," he said.
Hemsworth married Pataky, 36, in December 2010.
Though the actor is a superhero on screen, he admits he is no match for the ladies in his life when he`s at home.
"I`d love to be man of the house but with my wife and now my daughter I don`t think I`ll ever hold that title! They certainly run the show," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!