Fatherhood is a healing experience: Ryan Reynolds
Los Angeles: `Green Lantern` star Ryan Reynolds, who married `Gossip Girl` actress Blake Lively last year, believes fatherhood has therapeutic effects.
The 36-year-old actor is excited about the prospect of becoming a father and the challenges parents deal with, reported Access Hollywood.
"I think you do a lot of personal healing when you`re parenting a child. I mean, it`s a difficult job. We all know it`s one of the hardest jobs in the world," Reynolds said.
"So, I think you could kind of help heal some of the past stuff from your childhood as well as, you know, that`s the gift that keeps on giving, having children. That`s an amazing experience."
Reynolds voiced a character in computer animated children`s film
`The Croods` earlier this year and has found there are toys scattered all over his house which is younger relatives love to play with.
"I have an army of nieces and nephews, so they go crazy for this stuff. I just finished `The Croods` this year as well, and so those toys are all over our house still. My dog is obsessed with one in particular, so I have to get more," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys