Fatherhood is a healing experience: Ryan Reynolds
Los Angeles: `Green Lantern` star Ryan Reynolds, who married `Gossip Girl` actress Blake Lively last year, believes fatherhood has therapeutic effects.
The 36-year-old actor is excited about the prospect of becoming a father and the challenges parents deal with, reported Access Hollywood.
"I think you do a lot of personal healing when you`re parenting a child. I mean, it`s a difficult job. We all know it`s one of the hardest jobs in the world," Reynolds said.
"So, I think you could kind of help heal some of the past stuff from your childhood as well as, you know, that`s the gift that keeps on giving, having children. That`s an amazing experience."
Reynolds voiced a character in computer animated children`s film
`The Croods` earlier this year and has found there are toys scattered all over his house which is younger relatives love to play with.
"I have an army of nieces and nephews, so they go crazy for this stuff. I just finished `The Croods` this year as well, and so those toys are all over our house still. My dog is obsessed with one in particular, so I have to get more," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor