Fatherhood made me a better actor: Chris Hemsworth
London:`Thor` star Chris Hemsworth`s thinks becoming a father has made him a better actor.
The 30-year-old Australian actor, who has a 17-month-old baby girl India Rose with his Spanish actress wife, said his daughter made him more relaxed in life, reported Femalefirst.
"It makes me much more relaxed with work. To be honest, because I have something that is far more important to me now -- and that is the priority -- I get to just enjoy the work for what it is.
"Being a father is certainly a task. But the best one that I could ever ask for. Being home, being with the family, that`s what it`s about," he said.
Despite crediting his daughter for improving his performance on set, Hemsworth admits he finds it harder to go to work.
"It makes it harder and harder to leave and go to work. I enjoy being at home a lot more than I ever have."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan