Fergie holds star-studded baby shower
Los Angeles: Pregnant singer Fergie celebrated her baby shower with celebrity friends such as Adam Lambert, Kelly Osbourne and Julianne Hough.
The Black Eyed Peas member`s friends and family members gathered at the SLS Hotel for the event, reported Ace Showbiz.
The 38-year-old singer posted a picture on Twitter, of her wearing a fitted print dress and holding a sign which read, "Say my name,".
Fergie looked pretty as she styled her long hair loose and wore a pair of white heels.
The baby shower was held in a tropical theme. The event was hosted by Fergie`s agent Sean Patterson, DSquared fashion designers Dean and Dan Caten and hair stylist Andy Lecompte.
The soon-to-be father Josh Duhamel was also present at the baby shower.
Guests at the baby shower were served with Fergie`s own wine, in addition to cocktails and vodka. The party`s hosts also prepared teal-coloured balloons for children as well as candies.
Fergie, whose real name was Stacy Ferguson, legally changed her name to Fergie Duhamel earlier this month. Fergie and the "Safe Haven" actor, who got married in 2009, announced that they were expecting their first child in February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi