Fergie, Josh Duhamel plan baby number two
Los Angeles: Black Eyed Peas star Fergie and her actor husband Josh Duhamel are already planning a second child just two months after welcoming their son.
Fergie gave birth to the couple`s first child named Axl Jack Duhamel in August, but it appears the couple are ready to add to their brood already, reported Access Hollywood.
"He`s a really good little baby, which means the second one will be a holy terror," Duhamel said.
Asked if they are looking to have another child, the
`Transformers` star added, "Of course! Yeah, we`ve gotta move fast."
For now, however, 40-year-old Duhamel, and Fergie, 38, are enjoying being parents to little Axl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ