Few takers for Justin Bieber`s `scent
London: Justin Bieber`s perfumes have received negative response from the fans.
The fragrances have caused Elizabeth Arden shares to go down by 25, and the firm`s spokesperson said that the turn down in the sales of scent s by the 20-year-old pop brat and Taylor Swift was "steeper" than they had expected, reportedly.
While the Bieber perfumes can be bought for just 11.75 pounds for a 30ml bottle, Swift`s Wonderstruck, was priced at 13.50 pounds.
The failure of the fragrances in the market has also caused the loss of 175 jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's HONEST reaction to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark! Full story inside
- Bipasha Basu's gorgeous bride avatar on Femina Wedding Times cover! See PIC
- Good news! Fawad Khan to become daddy dear a second time
- Bhai-Bhai! Shah Rukh Khan CYCLING with Salman Khan will wash away your morning blues
- Planning a monsoon wedding? Here’s a perfect guide for you