Few takers for Justin Bieber`s `scent
London: Justin Bieber`s perfumes have received negative response from the fans.
The fragrances have caused Elizabeth Arden shares to go down by 25, and the firm`s spokesperson said that the turn down in the sales of scent s by the 20-year-old pop brat and Taylor Swift was "steeper" than they had expected, reportedly.
While the Bieber perfumes can be bought for just 11.75 pounds for a 30ml bottle, Swift`s Wonderstruck, was priced at 13.50 pounds.
The failure of the fragrances in the market has also caused the loss of 175 jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!