FIFA fashion: Rio de Janeiro-inspired line
ew Delhi: Rio de Janeiro`s colourful flora and fauna has inspired a new fashion line by streetwear brand adidas Originals and Brazil`s womenswear label The Farm Company ahead of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
The new line aims to blur the lines between sport and street style with an explosion of colour.
The Farm Company has especially developed a range of four kaleidoscopic graphics, highlighting the capital of Rio de Janeiro.
The collection starts from Rs.1,999 and is available across all adidas Originals stores in the country.
The 2014 FIFA World Cup is scheduled to be held in Brazil in June-July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai