Fiona Apple storms offstage during concert
London: Singer Fiona Apple stormed offstage during a performance in Japan after failing to make the audience keep quiet.
The 35-year-old `Criminal` hitmaker was performing at the Louis Vuitton Timeless Muses party in Tokyo, when she climbed onto a piano to tell the audience to "shut up", reported Contactmusic.
After failing to silence the crowd, Apple left the stage while yelling, "Predictable! Predictable fashion."
The fashion event was held to honour "noteworthy women" including Kate Moss and Sofia Coppola.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles