Fiona Apple storms offstage during concert
London: Singer Fiona Apple stormed offstage during a performance in Japan after failing to make the audience keep quiet.
The 35-year-old `Criminal` hitmaker was performing at the Louis Vuitton Timeless Muses party in Tokyo, when she climbed onto a piano to tell the audience to "shut up", reported Contactmusic.
After failing to silence the crowd, Apple left the stage while yelling, "Predictable! Predictable fashion."
The fashion event was held to honour "noteworthy women" including Kate Moss and Sofia Coppola.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch