First picture of Tracy Morgan post car crash appears online
New York: First photo of Tracy Morgan since the comedian got injured in a car crash on the New Jersey Turnpike in early June has landed online.
In the photo, the former star of `30 Rock` can be seen sitting in a wheel chair. The comedian looks thinner in the photo, reportedly.
The photo was taken after he was released from a physical rehabilitation center. Morgan, who was pictured sitting in a wheel chair, still had bandage wrapped on his left leg.
He also sported a simple white T-shirt, a hat, shorts, white sneakers and a gold chain on his neck. A friend reportedly was seen unloading a walker to his home and a therapist was with him for 45 minutes.
Back on June 7, the 45-year-old actor and some friends were in a limo when a Wal-Mart truck allegedly hit the car and caused chain reaction.
Comedian James McNair was killed in the crash, while four other people were injured. Morgan, who suffered from "a broken leg, a broken femur, a broken nose and several broken ribs," was admitted to the rehab center on June 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film