First wine from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie`s French vineyard hits web
London: Wine from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie`s vineyard has been put up on sale for the first time.
Around 6,000 bottles of organic Miraval Rose 2012, will go online for 90-pound a case, the Daily Star reported.
Brad, 49, and Ange, 37, who have been discrete about their new wine, own 40 hectares estate- worth 35 million dollars-in the Var region of France.
The only reference on the labels is one line saying: "Bottled by Jolie-Pitt."
The wine`s production has been overseen by the Perrins, a French wine-making family who are friendly with the couple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys